Matthew was born and raised in Northern Virginia and has over 15 years of experience practicing criminal law in Virginia. He represents both adults and juveniles throughout Northern Virginia, including Fairfax, Prince William, Loudoun Alexandria and Arlington. Matthew handles DUI & DWI, drug charges, theft & larceny, assault, and sex crimes.
Recognized as a Top 100 Trial Attorney by the National Trial Lawyers Association, Matthew is committed to fighting for his clients’ rights inside and outside of court. Whether you are facing a first offense misdemeanor or multiple felonies, Matthew will analyze your case from top to bottom in order to prepare the best possible defense for your case. Matthew is available at (703) 542-4008.
J.D., American University, Washington College of Law, 2003
B.A., University of Utah, 2000
Virginia State Bar
- Peer Rated - Ethical Standards and Legal AbilityMartindale-Hubbell® 2017
- Client's Choice Avvo 2017
- Client's Choice Avvo 2016
- Top 100 Trial LawyersNational Trial Lawyers Association 2015
- Top 100 Trial LawyersNational Trial Lawyers 2015
- Client's Choice Avvo 2015
- Top 100 Trial LawyerNational Trial Lawyers 2014
- Top 100 Trial LawyersNational Trial Lawyers Association 2014
- National Trial Lawyers Association